About Me

My photo
Am me.stupid but simple,gloomy but good,insane but interesting!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am still here at mom,s place.There is no acess to net.wanted to write a post to all my well wishers.It feels very strange.I didnt even know about blogs 3 months back,did't even know any of you till last few weeks,but it felt really good when I saw your coments.Thanks a lot all of you..

Firstly,Hemanth..
You are the first one to visit my blog.I don't know how you got here,but am glad you did.So,you will always be special to me.And thanks a lot for your support.Its only through you, that I got to know the rest.You are a nice person to know. :) . And one more thing , you are not obliged to comment on every thing that i write here.;) .I started this as some account of my daily activities. Most of this has some stupid musings of mine over some trivial things.And to put a comment on everything will be difficult for you,and even i don't expect the same.Having said that,I really enjoy your comments and am very happy for all the support you gave me..

Aparna,
I came to your blog coz we had some similiarities.you..madhu and aparna,and me aparna and mitra..got it? You are a sweet heart.nice to know you.. :)

Jessica,
Thanks a lot.That video in your blog came in a news channel here.Will visit your blog once I get to my place.Thanks a lot ,again.:)

pinku,
Didnt read the next part of your story.Will do once I get back.Thank you so much for your concern.:)

priya,
You people surprise me a lot.like you,ayushi..etc.You are so mature and you think much ahead of your age.My mental age stopped somewhere around one quarter of my physical age ,and you people really give me a complex..;) .I really appreciate you for your concern and thanks a lot,dear.:)

Nitin,
hello doc.welcome to my blog.You may not find anything very interesting here,but you are welcome.:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup got it:)... ur post reminded me of my own discovery of blogging ....
see u in ur next post....:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

thnks for naming me and and i will be waiting for u to return bac from ur mother's place..always there for u ...


urs..hemu..

Jessica said...

No problem! :) Take care, and we'll see you soon!