About Me

My photo
Am me.stupid but simple,gloomy but good,insane but interesting!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It was a dream.

No,it was real..

May be a dream like reality.

Nah..A real dream.

Or a dejavu?

A time wrap??

May be its a trance..

Whatever it is ...

Has left memories for a life time..

We weren't lost ,

neither did we fight...

We didn't talk much too..

there wasn't a need to..

U were there for me..

And I for you.

comfortable silence was..

Which spoke much more than we ever have..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey glad u dropped by...chala bavunnayi kavitalu......
silence says more than words....yup..and I still wonder why it can't be the case with vry one...

Hemanth Potluri said...

Silence has loudest voice i used caption once to neha...but to be frank this caption has a lot of internal meaning in it...

**U were there for me..And I for you


this line made me think abt who was actually there for me...

good write up..

urs..hemu

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

luvly...(will b bak soon...2 read all yer other posts...n btw do u really need dis word verification below..? it screws up mobile browsers like me... ;-) java probs...