About Me

My photo
Am me.stupid but simple,gloomy but good,insane but interesting!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Header

Mm..changed the header..Tired of being gloomy..I know it feels very out of place, considering my previous posts. But this is how I always wished myself to be..Independent, alone,carefree, happy and adventurous..Liked the picture in the first look. There is some peace in it, which I could relate to..

Moreover am a happy girl these days. More happier than I had been in all the previous years. I have got this little "freedom" for two months. The value of freedom can be best experienced when we don't have it.I had my days when I longed for it . So when I have it ,am enjoying it to the hilt. I know that this is only temporary , but that is not stopping me from savoring it.

Being alone is a gift many a times. It helps us to have an insight into ourselves , helps to know ourselves better .I got to know about me in this one month more than I had known myself ever..
Am even surprising myself in the way am taking some things. And am very glad for the change..So,am posting my happiness here.. :). this is me beaming.. I know how am going to rememember this phase of my life..

"This part,this little part of my life is called happyness". .:)

I wish the world much more happiness than am experiencing now.Hope this happiness spreads... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Independent, alone,carefree, happy and adventurous......:)
Being alone is a gift many a times
Am even surprising myself in the way am taking some things. And am very glad for the
I know how am going to rememember this phase of my life....
a phase ran in my life much similar.....its over.....no.but i know...that gives me strength to be that girl whom I buried somewhere ......

Jessica said...

Yay! This post made me happy to read! I'm glad you are doing so well. :) I went through the same type of self discovery..it's the best when you realize who you are and what you can do for yourself.

Hemanth Potluri said...

hmmm...anyways i am not that independent so i particularly don't know these options..but gr8 header and good to know ur bac :)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

A happy to read post sends out +ve vibes and makes me concur with you that being alone on one's self brings out the best in you and being happy s one state which everyone wants to be der, but very few reach.......

keep this happy stage for good and live on the life u wish to....

dropped here first time n immediately cud connect with it...

Anonymous said...

hey mitra, i went thru ur older posts at a glance and cud connect to them as the mode of your journey to happiness goes thru pain and i can see that in ur older posts....

do give my blog a shot to read....similar kinda journey....pain to denial to happiness....

m addin u up!!

Solitaire said...

I hope its permanent and not temporary!!