About Me

My photo
Am me.stupid but simple,gloomy but good,insane but interesting!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have become an insomniac again these days. Don't know whats bothering me! Colours in dreams, long forgotten friends... Grandpa, when wil you stop visiting me there? Why do you come again and again and be so nice to me, making me feel even more pathetic? The grasslands, people from different planes nd spaces; why are you after me? And when am I goin to stop giving those exams which I have no clue about and for which I will never ever be ready? Dear Sleep ..Y have you moved away from me? when are you going to embrace me again? I don't want to go through those lanes again. I have travelled enough, and am tired. Show mercy now and accept me. For, only in your acceptance, is my peace.

No comments: